15 Aralık 2010 Çarşamba

caught in the middle


I'm just a little bit caught in the middle
Life is a maze and love is a riddle
I don't know where to go I can't do it alone I've tried
And I don't know why

Slow it down
Make it stop--
Or else my heart is going to pop
'Cause it's too much
Yeah, it's a lot
To be something I'm not

I'm a fool
Out of love
'Cause I just can't get enough

I'm just a little bit caught in the middle
Life is a maze and love is a riddle
I don't know where to go I can't do it alone I've tried
And I don't know why

I am just a little girl lost in the moment
I'm so scared but I don't show it
I can't figure it out
It's bringing me down I know
I've got to let it go
And just enjoy the show
-THE SHOW/LENKA
Nowadays I'm listening this song recently- I mean all the time. It's the only song explains me properly.
Life is too complicated for me these days. I'm so unhappy, exhausted and confused right now. Had an argument with 2 of my friends. I know that both of them will read this somehow but It's my blog and I don't care about what they will think or say about me. I'm sick of their problems. One of them made her decision long time ago but she is still thinking about what to do. Another one- oh I just don't want to think or write about her she makes me sick, main reason of my sadness. Don't want to talk to them until tomorrow, or a week, maybe more. 
Wished I had no friends instead of friends who makes me sad, loneliness sometimes brings happiness.
Don't be sad as I am tonight everyone, enjoy and live the moment.
Add comment to my photos I want to know what my followers want from me or if they like my posts. :)
See you as soon as possible
BONNE NUIT








Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder