23 Aralık 2010 Perşembe

Broken Strings

"You can't feel anything that your heart don't
want to feel"

These lyrics are from the song Broken Strings by James Morrison & Nelly Furtado.
I love this song, it is again one of those songs that explains me.
Don't have anything to right about but recently I fixed the broken strings between my friends.
I know that we both broke each others heart but it's the rule of life, when things happen somehow, someone will be upset. 
You were saying that I wasn't posting anything but sorry I was really ill so had no time to write.
I just spent my whole evening to create collages.
Hope you all like it.
And I'm going to make a photoshoot about winter, if you have any ideas share with me, comment, send me emails etc.
AND FOR ADDITION THE PICTURES I USED FOR COLLAGES OR PUBLISHED ARE FROM THE BLOG LOVELY BOHEMIA WHICH IS A REALLY NICE AND INSPIRATIONAL BLOG, SUGGEST YOU ALL TO FOLLOW.

"let me hold you for the last time, it's the last chance to feel again..."


































"I LOVE NEW YORK"

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder