18 Aralık 2011 Pazar

Hi everyone, 
it's been too long, too too long since I posted lately.
Let's blame high school for it.
These are some of the photos I've created after my second exam week.
First 2 of the photos are taken from the internet randomly but I've done the editing.
Rest of it has been taken from me and also edited by me.
I think I need to dedicate this post the the memories I've lost and cried today.
I think they won't come back because of the issues.
And for the ones reading.
After everything is done and comes to an end, after a long time passes on it,
you finally understand that how valuable that time was sent with the ones you've lost.
I didn't have any control on what happened and which makes me so sad right now.
Take care of yourself.











Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder