14 Ocak 2011 Cuma

Hey everyone,
Sorry for the brake It was our final time so I had no time to log in and post something. It was just me and my books. But I came back with some news. I never told you before that I was trying to get a scholarship from the high school of our school. Hopefully I'm going to get it my grades are high and my school grades average is higher than %90. So probably I'm going to get that scholarship and use that money for my university plans. So far I figured out that I didn't share my New York photos with you, -what a shame.
I also didn't write anything about my impressions about New York. After I post this I'm going to publish my New York adventures with you :) Here is an appetizer for you before my huge blast about New York.

I took this photo from the top of Empire State.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder